All I need to know about Life, I learned from Noah's Ark
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Don't forget that we're all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. (It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark!)
4. Stay fit. (When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really, really BIG!)
5. Don't listen to critics. Just get on with what needs to be done!
6. Always travel in pairs.
7. Two heads are better than one.
8. Build your future on high ground.
9. Speed isn't always an advantage. (After all, the snails were on the same boat as the cheetahs!)
10. When you're stressed, float a while.
11. Remember these two things: The ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic was built by professionals!
12. Remember that woodpeckers on the inside are more dangerous than the storm outside.
13. No matter what the storm, when God is with you, there IS a rainbow waiting.
Thank you for visiting SanMarc Productions.
Click here to send virtual flowers, icq pages, love songs and
more inspirational pages to your friends!